Body Language In Professional Life And Effective Communication Education Programme
THE AIM OF THE PROGRAMME
To make participants learn the techniques providing them an effective use of body language in professional and social life, and restrained behavior between both interpersonal and gathered relationships.
The education programme “Body language in Professional life and effective communication education programme” make participants attain the necessary knowledge and skill to achieve success in their professional lives.
Acquirements for participants successfully completing the programme:
- Participants have an opinion about their own personal characteristics.
- They have an opinion about the body language signals of both their own and their partners’.
- They explore their strength and weakness.
- They acquire the awareness of self-improvement and alteration.
- They realize the importance of information at communication.
- They become aware of the relation between initial meetings and image.
- They comprehend the importance of redlines at communication.
- They learn the importance of concentration at communication.
- They realize the contribution of self-controlled behavior into the communication process.
- They realize the relation of patience with being result-oriented and decisive on communication process.
- They learn the influence of positive thinking and affirmation on communication process.
- They comprehend the importance of self-confidence at effective communication.
- They comprehend the necessity of saying “no” when required during communication.
- They experience the effects of unaggressive tackling at effective communication.
- They comprehend the importance of anger management during communication process.
- They realize the effects of cultural and intercultural differences at communication.
- They explore the contribution of effective communication and “us” awareness into the professional life.
The programme consists of both theoretical and practical knowledge, and takes a total amount of 1 days.
Riccon İlhan Doğan, Body Language Communications Expert
Marziye İlhan RN. BA. MBA.
- Verbal lecture
- Role playing
- Group studies
- Sample case studies
- Application of techniques
- Observers’ evaluation on participants’ practical performance
- Documents include the most updated information and applications. All documents are given to the participants at the beginning of the training.
Participants successfully completing the training are given a certificate of success on “Body language in Professional life and effective communication education programme”. “Health Education Center” and Swiss Academy –SWISS accredit the certificate, while it also covers educator’s signature. Participants successfully completing the training are announced on the website.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Programme is available for every participant.