Personal Motivation Education Programme
THE AIM OF THE OBJECTIVE
“Personal motivation education programme” aims to develop individuals’ necessary knowledge, skill and attitudes to manage their personal motivation.
Personal motivation education programme provides participants competence on managing their personal motivation.
Acquirements for participants successfully completing the programme:
- To learn the Fundamentals and patterns of motivation.
- To learn the principles of internal & external motivation.
- To understand the relation between motivation and personality.
- To learn and apply the motivation techniques.
- To manage the personal motivation.
The programme consists of both theoretical and practical knowledge, and takes a total amount of 1 day.
Educators experts in their field.
- Verbal lecture
- Slide presentations
- Group studies
- Sample case studies
- Application of techniques
- Observers’ evaluation on participants’ practical performance
- Documents include the most updated information and applications. All documents are given to the participants at the beginning of the training.
Throughout the training, practices of participants are evaluated and relevant feedback is given. Participants are expected to gain success on all of the applications of the programme. Attendance is required for all stages of the training.
Participants successfully completing the training are given a certificate of success on “Personal motivation education programme”. “Health Education Center” and Swiss Academy –SWISS accredit the certificate, while it also covers educator’s signature. Participants successfully completing the training are announced on the website.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Programme is available for every participant.
Limited to 20 participants.