Effective Communication On Phone Education Programme
THE AIM OF THE PROGRAMME
To make employees attain necessary skills to transmit the institutional culture and quality to clients and to represent an effective corporate image.
“Effective communication on phone education programme” makes participants attain skill on performing services for clients.
Acquirements for participants successfully completing the programme:
- Participants learn the effects of voice, breath, diction and phonetics on telephonic communication.
- They learn how the communication process works on phone and they acquire skill.
- They gain knowledge and skill on ways of communication on phone and on conversation approaches.
- They realize the importance of the method Listen-Think-Speak on telephonic communication.
- They realize the benefits of posing questions on telephonic communication and they acquire skill.
- They learn the forbidden words that should not be mentioned on phone.
- They have a grasp of the importance of transferring messages.
- They understand the significance of conveying correct information on telephonic communication.
The programme consists of both theoretical and practical knowledge, and takes a total amount of 2 days.
Riccon İlhan Doğan, Body Language Communications Expert
Marziye İlhan RN. BA. MBA.
- Verbal lecture
- Role playing
- Group studies
- Sample case studies
- Application of techniques
- Observers’ evaluation on participants’ practical performance
- Documents include the most updated information and applications. All documents are given to the participants at the beginning of the training.
Participants successfully completing the training are given a certificate of success on “Effective communication on phone education programme”. “Health Education Center” and Swiss Academy –SWISS accredit the certificate, while it also covers educator’s signature. Participants successfully completing the training are announced on the website.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Programme is available for every participant.