Effective Presentation Techniques Certification Programme
THE AIM OF THE PROGRAMME
With the “Effective presentation techniques certification programme”, enhancing the knowledge and skill of participants on effective presentation techniques is aimed.
In this education programme organised by “Health Education Center”, the highest possible education standards that are accepted universally by educational institutions are selected as baseline.
“Effective presentation techniques certification programme” provides competence for participants on this manner.
Acquirements for participants successfully completing the programme:
- To learn to prepare an effective presentation.
- To prepare and to present presentational content.
- To learn the listeners’ profiles and behavior.
- To learn to use body language and voice.
- To learn to welcome questions and answer them effectively.
- To learn to deal with though listeners.
- To learn the techniques of keeping the attention and interest of listeners alive.
- To execute an effective presentation.
The programme consists of both theoretical and practical knowledge, and takes a total amount of 2 days.
Educators experts in their fields.
- Verbal lecture
- Slide presentation
- Group studies
- Sample case studies
- Application of techniques
- Observers’ evaluation on participants’ practical performance
- Documents include the most updated information and applications. All documents are given to the participants at the beginning of the training.
Throughout the training, practices of participants are evaluated and relevant feedback is given. Participants are expected to gain success on all of the applications of the programme. Attendance is required for all stages of the training.
Participants successfully completing the training are given a certificate of success on “Effective presentation techniques education programme”. “Health Education Center” and Swiss Academy –SWISS accredit the certificate, while it also covers educator’s signature. Participants successfully completing the training are announced on the website.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Programme is available for every participant.
Limited to 20 participants.